WHY FRESH PADS ARE SO IMPORTANT
Humidifier Pads wick water across the Humidifier Heater Bar to bring moisture into the piano. If the pads are caked with mineral deposits or hardened on top, the Humidifier will not be effective.
Most Piano Life Saver System owners have their Piano Technician/Tuner change the Humidifier Pads during regular piano service. This is particularly recommended for Systems in grand pianos. Some vertical piano owners change the pads themselves using the instructions included with the Pads.
EACH HUMIDIFIER PADS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- (4) replacement Humidifier Pads (for two pad changes),
- (1) black Humidifier tank liner
- (1) clear Humidifier tank liner for an older "tall" upright piano tank
- (2) Clean Sleeve ® which fit over the Humidifier Heater Bar to protect it from corrosion caused by too many minerals in the water
- Instructions for changing the Pads